The Best High Five Emote Fortnite References

High Five Emote Fortnite. Every time i high five someone i know we homies in the game. List of all fortnite emotes with gameplay videos, images, rankings, shop history, sets and more!

I said it once and I’ll say it again, coop emotes like hug, highfive
I said it once and I’ll say it again, coop emotes like hug, highfive from fortniteftw.wordpress.com

High five was available via the battle pass during season 11 and could be unlocked at tier 16. Press j to jump to the feed. Tiktok video from sunset (@yahboisunset):

I said it once and I’ll say it again, coop emotes like hug, highfive

Tiktok video from bado._.yt (@bado._.yt): Emotes offer no in game advantage, and often disadvantage players with limited movement capabilities. If that season is still currently in the game, you can obtain this item by purchasing and/or leveling up your battle pass. How the high five emote could return!

Related Posts